Time for birthday presents!
Remember these stickers? I have two (2) full sets, seven (7) stickers per set, to give to two of you on tumblr (sorry everyone on other sites but this one is tumblr-only)! Here are some details:
- These are paper stickers, they are not waterproof. Sorry!
- To enter, like and/or reblog this post (both count, so you can have up to two entries). You don’t need to be following Slice to enter, but please be fair and don’t use multiple accounts.
- Winners will be drawn sometime on Monday (June 10th) via random-number generator.
- This is NOT restricted to only US citizens, don’t worry!
- Please have your ask box turned on so I contact you to let you know you’ve won! If you don’t respond within 24 hours, or your ask box is not turned on, I will reroll for another winner.
- Questions/etc. can be directed to my regular tumblr.
That’s it! Yay!
If you’re not in the mood to hear ranting, you might want to skip over this. I’m going to be polite as I deem necessary, but I need an outlet and Tumblr it is.
[5:04:37 PM] littleradstridinghood: I almost bought a YOLO shirt yesterday for ironic reasons
[5:04:50 PM] BumbleBeany Tuna: i don’t think there is a reason ironic enough to justify that purchase
[5:05:13 PM] littleradstridinghood: I’m not ironic enough anyway since my surname is not strider
[5:05:24 PM] BumbleBeany Tuna: it could be
[5:05:29 PM] BumbleBeany Tuna: IT COULD BE
[5:05:32 PM] BumbleBeany Tuna: THERE’S STILL TIME
[5:05:55 PM] littleradstridinghood: LOL YOU THINK I SHOULD CHANGE MY SURNAME TO STRIDER?
[5:07:00 PM] BumbleBeany Tuna: I’LL CHANGE MINE TO STRIDER THEN YOU CAN MARRY ME THEN DIVORCE ME THEN I’LL CHANGE MY NAME BACK
[5:07:05 PM] BumbleBeany Tuna: IT’S FUCKING FOOLPROOF
[5:07:19 PM] littleradstridinghood: DEAL
My friend has tapped me for the possibility of doing various voices in a full fandub of Wild Arms 2. Watch this space for further updates and/or sample attempts.
That crab’s with someone else, now. You’re going to have to accept that.
cause crab bros help crab bros.
this is rly cute o k„,
Karkat, you did it. You’re living the dream.
You are the giant enemy crab.